As Studio & Client Services Administrator, this person will play a key role in the day to day effectiveness of our studio, owning scheduling and time management whilst also nurturing many of our important external relationships. There is also a key client servicing element to this job, as the perfect candidate will be providing support to the different projects and be responsible for some of their own client projects and relationships.
Initially a one year fixed contract to cover maternity leave, but open to a longer term agency position for the right person.
You will be responsible for…
- Maintaining office operations & procedures
- Coordination of external and internal meetings/partnerships
- Supplier and Contractor relationship management
- Maintaining development of HR processes
- Ownership of time/project management system, Pegasus
- Accounting & book keeping support
Working alongside the studio on...
- Client servicing: Organising meetings, confident communications, scheduling and budgeting
- Embrace brand development: Participating in workshops, possibility of writing blog posts and seeing your ideas be implemented
- Organising the team: Responsible for ensuring capacities are managed, weekly workflows and keeping check of our Manchester and South African based teams
- Director support: Lending an administrative hand to our directors
- Ensuring a happy environment: Helping keep Embrace the cheerful and supportive studio it is
You should be able to demonstrate...
- Attention to detail and diligence
- Knowledge / interest in budget and invoicing management
- Confident and professional handling of phone calls, email enquiries and visitors
- Desire to managing and continually improve the office environment
- Facilities and supplier management skill
- Handling and effectively solving problems in a fast-paced environment
In return you'll get...
- Competitive salary
- A cheerful and supportive working environment
- Opportunities for career growth and training
We’re open to discussion around flexible / part time working.
Interested? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org